You might have seen downloading Movie HD App on Android and other devices like iOS. But how do you get Movie HD for PC or laptop? Here I’ve provided the simple and best working method to quickly install Movie HD for Windows PC. Yes, with this tutorial, you can set up the app on Windows 10 or Windows 7/8.1.
That’s not all.
This guide also includes:
- How to easily overcome any error related to the app on PC
- Adding your Email Account to the Application
- How to get an Activation Code for the app
- Benefits of having Movie HD on PC
So, the step-by-step procedure to download the Movie HD for PC is right here.
Let’s get started.
Movie HD for PC Download on Windows 10/8.1/7
If you are using an iOS device, follow my guide to getting Movie HD for iPhone/iPad. Mac users, check out how to fetch Movie HD on MacBook PC.
Coming to the main part:
Unlike the iOS and Android devices, the installation process is different on Windows PC.
And, don’t worry, it is easy to do as well.
Necessary things to install the Movie HD:
- BlueStacks (Free Emulator Software)
- Movie HD APK (Our main asset)
- AMPlayer App (Supporting media player)
On the laptop, you should first install an Android emulator which gives you the complete access to run Android apps on PC.
There are many official and famous emulators available on the Internet.
Among those, BlueStacks is a good choice and I suggest you use the same free software on your device as well to get Movies HD for PC.
I’ll use the BlueStacks to explain the process.
So, here goes our step by step procedure.
- As I said, download the BlueStacks software here.
- By clicking on that link, you’ll be taken to the homepage, just tap on “Download” button.
- Once the entire file is downloaded, initiate installation.
- It takes a few minutes of time to finish that process.
- After that, open BlueStacks and minimize that window as we are going to get the APK file next.
- The window will look something like this.
Now you’ve got the Emulator, let’s get the other two apps as well and quickly finish the MovieHD for PC download.
Movie HD for Windows PC/Laptop
- Here, you need to fetch the latest version apk on your Windows PC using the below link.
- So, that is the link to download apk file.
- The download time it takes will be just about drinking a glass of water.
- Now, give a right-click on the downloaded (.apk) file and choose “Open with BlueStacks APK Installer”.
- That will start the installation; it’ll be done in less than twenty seconds.
Now, before opening the app, you need to get the third necessary app i.e., AMPlayer.
Because, if you open and try to play any movie, it will ask you to install AMPlayer.
- So, for that, open the BlueStacks which you minimized earlier. If you closed it completely, then run it once again.
- And, just open the Play Store in BlueStacks (which you can find on the home screen).
- Search for “AMPlayer” in the Store and Install it.
- Come back to the Home screen, there you’ll observe “Installed Apps” section.
- Below that, you’ll see Movie HD PC app as one among the installed applications.
- That is how Movie HD for Windows laptop looks like.
- Open it, select any movie or show and watch them.
With that, you can use Movie HD for PC on Windows 10/8 or Windows 8.1/7 without having any issues.
Important things to do after installing and opening the App:
There are a few things that you’ll notice after opening the app. So, make sure you know about them here.
1) You can either Allow or Deny the application to Access your files and media.
2) If you get any pop-up window that asks you to “Choose account for Movie HD”, then you can add your email account to the app to relish it without interruptions.
3) If it asks you to provide the active code, then here is how to get Movie HD Active Code easily.
Another method to get the App – Using YouWave Emulator
The above method works well for all users. But, in case if anyone can’t get it (BlueStacks) to work, then you can go with this YouWave emulator.
- Foremost, download the YouWave from here.
- On that page, you’ll see both Free and Paid versions.
- You need to get the free one.
- Next up, install the software.
And, from here on, everything is just the same as the previous method.
- Get the APK of our MovieHD.
- And, also AMPlayer app.
- Install both of them and you’re done.
Not only YouWave, but you can also do this with emulators like MEmu, NoxPlayer and KoPlayer etc. Just the software is different and everything else is the same.
Benefits of having the App on PC
Movies HD is said to be one of the pre-eminent apps in this zone. By installing the program on your computer, these are the benefits that you’ll enjoy.
- As you’re downloading it on the big screen, you’ll see more difference than using it on other small gadgets like Tablets and mobiles.
- This app is a perfect companion for your all entertainment needs and has a best in class home screen UI on PC.
- Don’t believe me? Check out yourself after downloading the app.
- The app will show a popup whenever there is an update to the latest version, then you can do it.
- In new versions, you’ll get better content and features.
Many features will grab your attention, and you’re going to enjoy it. It has everything you require as a movie enthusiast.
Those were some of the advantages of getting the app on your Windows 10/7 or 8.1 PC.
Some people are complaining that they’re facing Movie HD no connection error or functionality concerns. If you see anything like that, then read that post to solve your problem or go with the Apps like Movie HD for other alternatives.
In case you went through any errors during this process, please leave a comment. If everything is good, then make sure to share my tutorial with others.
Very nice and good